The first project of ICIS, Community Systems project, began in February 2011. The objective of this research experiment was to explore how a community of artists, health educationists, business entrepreneurs and consumers would support each other in providing their services and build a better society. The participants included artists of different types including a stone sculpting teacher and his students, Yoga teacher and her students, Tai Chi teacher and his students, startup technology business owners, pharmaceutical business owner, photography enthusiasts etc. The project ran for eighteen months and we learned how two seemingly disparate services could support each other in a co-existing environment if sufficient avenues of cooperation are opened for them.
This project ended on July 31, 2012. We thank all members of the community who participated in the research experiment. We hope that the participating members learned valuable lessons from this project and we wish them succes in all future endeavors.
- Lecture 1: Siddha The First Systems Biology
- Lecture 2: Theory and Practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine A Modern Systems Perspective
- Lecture 3: Systems Medicine The Future of Personalized Health
- Lecture 4: Turmeric Wonder Herb of India
- Lecture 5: Ginger Traditional Remedy & Modern Drug
- Lecture 6: Ginseng Molecular & Cellular Mechanisms
- Lecture 7: Snake Root A Mind Herb, Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms
- Lecture 8: Medical Face Analysis Ancient Diagnostics of the Human System
- Lecture 9: Lines of Energy Modern Look at Ancient Meridians, Chakras, Nadis
- Lecture 10: Drug Discovery Process Modern Challenges and New Possibilities from Traditional Systems of Medicine
- Lecture 11: Yoga as Medicine Molecular Mechanisms of Ancient Asanas (Postures)
- Lecture 12: Your Body, Your System Characterizing Your Body Type Using Traditional Medicine