International Symposium on Masks & Oral Health
A systems biology presentation and open discourse on new molecular systems findings of oral microbiome.
Join Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai in an online International Symposium on Masks & Oral Health. Dr.SHIVA will be presenting his latest scientific findings on periodontal diseases at this Symposium on Masks & Oral Health with other esteemed scientists, dentists and clinicians.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Introduction: 7.00 pm – 7.10 pm
2. History of Masks: 7.10 pm -7.25 pm
3. Clinical Observations of Mask Wearing: 7.25 pm – 8.00 pm
4. Systems Biology of Periodontal Disease: 8.00 pm – 8.15 pm
5. Effects of Masks on Oral Microbiome and Implications for Oral Health: 8.15 pm – 8.30 pm
6. Q&A to Panel: 8.30 pm – 8.45 pm
7. Future Directions and Summary: 8.45 pm – 9.00 pm
The Symposium will be held online via Zoom on Wednesday, November 11, 2020 from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST.
Sign up here for $10 and we will email you the private Zoom link to access for the event:
Once you register, we will email you the private Zoom link to access for the event.