Raw Food Certified
The Global Standard for Authentic Raw Food Products
Leaders of the Raw Food community since the last Fancy Food Show in 2014 have been working hard to define what is “raw” and to create a certification program for the community to ensure compliance to move our rapidly growing industry forward.
We are pleased to announce that RawFoodCertified.Org, a 501(c) project of International Center for Integrative Systems, will be the home of this certification program. On Monday February 2, 2015, we will present our findings from our year-long efforts on an on-line public forum and hearing. Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, PhD., an MIT-trained scientist and systems biologist, will lead the discussion sharing our results and the steps that we can follow to gain certification for our products. We have been fortunate to get feedback from various parties including Go Raw, Raw One Food, Living Intentions, Alive and Radiant, Living Brands, Hail Merry, Whole Foods, Wonderfully Raw Gourmet, and Rhythm Superfoods, and many other scientists and health care practitioners, in developing this program.
We will be hosting another forum/hearing at the March 5-7 Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, CA, towards finalizing our certification.
Invitation to Online Public Discussion and Hearing
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2015
2:00 PM EST – 4:00PM EST
Call In#: 1-712-432-1630
Meeting Code: RAW-FOOD (729-3663)
- Lecture 1: Siddha The First Systems Biology
- Lecture 2: Theory and Practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine A Modern Systems Perspective
- Lecture 3: Systems Medicine The Future of Personalized Health
- Lecture 4: Turmeric Wonder Herb of India
- Lecture 5: Ginger Traditional Remedy & Modern Drug
- Lecture 6: Ginseng Molecular & Cellular Mechanisms
- Lecture 7: Snake Root A Mind Herb, Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms
- Lecture 8: Medical Face Analysis Ancient Diagnostics of the Human System
- Lecture 9: Lines of Energy Modern Look at Ancient Meridians, Chakras, Nadis
- Lecture 10: Drug Discovery Process Modern Challenges and New Possibilities from Traditional Systems of Medicine
- Lecture 11: Yoga as Medicine Molecular Mechanisms of Ancient Asanas (Postures)
- Lecture 12: Your Body, Your System Characterizing Your Body Type Using Traditional Medicine